Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back from Market!

I'M BACK!... and it appears that the merchandise from market almost beat me home.  Market is definitely an overwhelming experience.  Logistically market is 3 high-rise buildings which contain 5,000 permanent show rooms which represent at least 100,000 different companies.  If that isn't crazy enough, in June and July 3,000 more companies come to market to offer their wares for sale.  One can get consumed immediately.  Much prayer has always gone into the items I choose to purchase at market and bring to you.  This year more than ever we have brought you items that are God honoring, mission minded, earth friendly, and re-purposed.  While I was at this years market, Willie and our 2 sons were in Mexico helping to build a house for a family in need.  My decisions were influenced by where they were and what they were doing.  I wanted Lee's Inlet Apothecary to bring back items that would have purpose and impact beyond just purchasing an item.  It is my hope that when you need a gift, you will come here first knowing that what you are giving makes a difference locally and globally.  We are excited to bring this years market home to you! Stay tuned...
May God Bless You,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment